We welcome contributions from around the world pertaining to the field of Islamic governance for the betterment of human civilisation. The Journal is interdisciplinary, open access, and peer-reviewed that is published online annually by the Institute of Policy Studies, Universiti Brunei Darussalam.
- The manuscript must be primarily written in English (United Kingdom) of no less than 5,000 words, and no more than 7,000. Should your submission substantially exceeds this limit, please attach an supplementary document explaining why the additional length is necessary. Bibliographies are also included in the total word count.
- Do include the title, author’s full name (as preferred for publication), and author’s affiliation.
- Arabic words must follow the transliteration system of the Journal.
- Must be related to pure and/or applied research within the Islamic Governance subject scope.
- Must be able to be interpreted by non-specialists of your subject area.
- Must not infringe with the policies and regulations of Universiti Brunei Darussalam, or the laws of Brunei Darussalam.
How to Submit
To submit, please email your paper to email@example.com. Please ensure that all papers are in Microsoft Word format (2007 or later).
Since the journal is open access, authors still retain the copyright to their articles. This follows the liberal Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY) license. The CC BY license permits unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided appropriate credit is given to the original author(s) and the source, a link to the Creative Commons license is included, and it is indicated if any changes were made.